How Do I Approach My Neighbour
FIRSTLY: SEND US AN EMAIL TO GET THE INITIAL INFORMATION YOU NEED
EMAIL → firstname.lastname@example.org please be sure to include:
-Details (as much as you can tell us!)
HOW DO I APPROACH MY NEIGHBOUR
- Most homes are backing onto and surrounded by other homes. Shared property lines mean shared costs.
- The cost per linear foot customarily is divided by 2 on every side where a neighbour shares a mutual property line.
- Fences will eventually go up. Different people have different priorities and neighbours may not always see eye to eye on when the fence should be put up. Working together can save all time and money!
How do you as a consumer approach your neighbour?
- The most effective way is to first have a friendly conversation with all neighbours that are connected to your property line, both beside you and behind you!
- Let them know your intention to put up a fence. Even if they do not want to put up their whole fence yet, they can simply share the cost of the side/s they share with you. This is both customary as well as supported by local by-laws.
- Share our information with them and once clarified and all are on the same page, we can schedule site visits if all are ready to get the formal quotes and send us the needed info required as a group.
How can CAN DO Fence & Deck help?
Bridging the gap with your neighbours to resolve any issues
- Towards the end of the process if there are a few hurdles left to overcome we can communicate with those who may need accommodation and if fair and feasible offer a path forward.
- If immediate payment is the problem, we may be able to offer a Payment plan.*(conditions apply)
CAN DO FENCE & DECK WILL DO ANYTHING NECESSARY (Where fair and feasible) TO HELP NEIGHBOURS STAY GOOD NEIGHBOURS, WHILE BUILDING THE BEST QUALITY FENCES WITH ONE OF THE INDUSTRY’S BEST GUARANTEES.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION & PEACE OF MIND… With
- NO Deposit
- No Payments Processed until Work is Complete (legally guaranteed)
You can have confidence that we will get the Fences complete with no risk of losing or tying up a deposit!
*Payment plans may be subject to some additional charges